Discovering a new world and a language is amazing.

Sunday 8 January 2012

News from England

Today I received this e-mail from Sara Coxon, our pensals' teacher. Here you are:

"Thank you so much for the lovely children's Christmas cards. They came to school on Friday and the teachers and children were so excited!! The cards are so beautifully made. Please thank the children for working so hard on them. Our children will hopefully write a reply soon and then we can send them back to you.
Thank you so much again.

Thank you so much again



Sara xxx

5 comments:

  1. Ohhhhhhhhh , ok that's right , I love that they like our cards.jaja.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope to arrive quickly.
    The cards of the childrens.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Sarah's letter,I'm impatiant to recive the card of children too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thangs for sarah,I thing that the leters are bery good for a children like our.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ihope they con arrive

    ReplyDelete