Discovering a new world and a language is amazing.

Sunday 16 September 2012

To my sweeties...

Hello sweeties!
I just want to thank you for the last five years I spent with you. I would love to be one more year in Mª Teresa Iñigo de Toro School, but unfortunately it has not been possible. From the 1st of September I'm working in CEIP Giner de los Ríos. It's a very nice school, there are not many students and it is very close from your school.

I know you already met your new teachers, and I'm sure you'll treat them as good as you did with me.

I am aware the last five years you've been working very hard, you spent lots of hours studying science. It has not been easy, but you proved me that through perseverance you can reach your targets. This is something that you taught me and I must thank you for that. I also know it has not been easy to start a project like "Bilingualism" but you and your families faced the challenge. I consider all the amount of hours all of us have invested throughout these years have been worthy. I'm sure you can go very far, so keep working so hard.

It has been a pleasure and you will never imagine how much you mean to me. I got more than what I gave, you gave me a lot of care and love, so you must know each of you have already become part of my life, you'll always be in my heart, forever.

Love
Araceli

5 comments:

  1. Miguel Jorge Damas24 September 2012 at 18:42

    you find! We loved your letter, but I wish you had not had to write. Thanks for all the times, even the burdens. Do not forget us and come back for the sixth! Thousand kisses

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a lot we will also have you always in our hearts
    Million kisses

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Araceli you are the best.I will never forget you and I miss you a lot.
    Thanks for this five years you have given to us.

    You are the best!!!!!!!!!!!


    Esther Carrera

    ReplyDelete
  4. You also are a part of our lives
    But you'll never be old news
    Whith a lot of love and kisses

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Araceli, we are Lucia Chamorro (6b) and Esther Carrera(6a) from sixth course.This year we are in a British Council from Ferrari and we are best friends.Begoña talks us about you.We hope you are happy!How are your childrens, they are very cute!!!The letter you have written to us is very nice and sweet.We love your blog, it is fantastic!We told our respective classes the "enlace" of the blog, because they did not know it.
    We miss you a lot and we hope you come and visit us someday soon.


    Kiss, kiss, kiss.

    Lucia and Esther.



    You are the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete